Thursday, April 25, 2013

Local job opportunity

Architectural Photography Services Wanted I have a growing building design firm in Eugene and am interested in hiring a student(s) to take and edit photos of my completed projects. I’m reaching out to the local photography student population to provide the right person an opportunity to build their resume, while earning an income. Possessing a high quality digital camera w/ a wide angle lens, and the ability to edit digital photos for website use is required. Architectural photography experience would be ideal. Depending on your experience level, compensation ranges between $10 to $20 p/hour & I anticipate 30 to 50 hours of work to be performed. Upon successful completion of the requested task, I am happy to serve as a professional reference on your resume. My preferred method of initial contact is email. Thank you for your consideration. Michael Soraci Associate AIA, LEED ap Soraci Designs, LLC www.soracidesigns.com 541.520.4558

No comments:

Post a Comment